- New enquiries 0800 0154000.
- Existing customers- 0845 3000 000- costs between 1- 10.5p per minute. 20-40p per minute mobile calls.
- Automated service- yes before speaking to advisor can take up tp 2 mins to get through automation.
- Alternative found 0173 3347 007- advertised on website.
- Lost/stolen cards-0800 0969 779 free from landlines- national rate found- +44 (0) 1702278270
- Uk call centre? Yes
Charges/fees for basic current account- (not including interest charged or specialist services)
- Minimum monthly funding charges- NO
- Planned monthly overdraft fees- £6 per month if facility used
- Unarranged overdraft – £10 or less £0, £10-25 -£5 per day, £25 or more £10 per day, capped to 8 days max per month
- Returned item- £10, maximum three charges per day ( no charge if £10 or less)
- Grace period, no charge if account is brought back into arranged overdraft or credit by 3.30pm on same day
Complaints resolution procedure-
- specialist advisor assigned to more complex complaints – yes – however no time specified before being transferred from customer service centre. Customer supplied with contacts and name of advisor
Customer service charter- NO
Customer satisfaction/ complaints published- NO
Complaints to FCA- 1st July 2012-31st December 2012- 33467, 96% closed within 8 weeks, 58% upheld (won) by complainess.
Average Switch/ set up of accounts-
- New current account- approx 1 week, New business account- 2 days.Switching current account- 2-10 days
- 08000560056 – new customers only. 0845 900 2066 Existing, call charges or 01733 347338 (advertised on website) see our call charge page for network charges.
- Switching business account- 2-10 days, dedicated switching team smooth move guarantee with £50 cash back.
- Complaint resolution procedure- Speak to relationship manager advised, no definite structure on website.
- Existing customer incentives? NO
- 18 months free banking for new businesses
- 6 months free banking for switching businesses -turnover up to £125,000
- See our comparison table for charges
Credit cards, Mortgages & Savings-
Please leave your feedback for other financial products from Lloyds Tsb on our feedback and forum page, we really want to know what you have to say!
Tell us your experience with Lloyds . Rate this business on our ratings page.
Tell us about your experiences on our forum page.
Anything we need to know or to give us updates or corrections email us on firstname.lastname@example.org