- Existing customers current accounts 08459 724724
- Automated service- YES-about 1 min to get through automation
- Customer complaints number 0845 6006014 or 0800 1697903 ( not advertised)
- Abroad- +44 (0)1908375039 -blocked from UK lines
- Lost/stolen cards- as above
Charges/fees for basic current account-(not including interest charged or specialist services)
- Minimum monthly funding charge- NO
- Arranged daily overdraft fees- £1 per day capped at 20 days per charging period.
- Unarranged overdraft- £5 per day capped at 20 days per charging period.
- Paid item fee-(the bank honours a payment made without sufficient funds) -£25 per day.
- Unpaid item fee- £25 per day.
- Overdraft fee cap of £150.00 per charging period.
- Direct line to branch? NO
Complaint resolution procedure
- Acknowledgment letter sent outlining next steps- no mention of personal complaint handler
- Switching 7 day guarantee
Customer satisfaction published- YES of 10,000 customers surveyed 9/10 customers expressed satisfaction with Santander.
- Customer service charter?- NO
- Complaints recorded with FCA- 1st July 2012- 31st December 2012- 125,451, 96% closed within 8 weeks, 37% upheld (won) by complainee.
- Existing customer incentives- none obvious for basic current account, yes with 123 account.
- Business account 0845 6070666
- Alternative found +44 (0) 1908237968
- Complaint resolution procedure- as above
- Existing customer incentives- none obvious
- Business guidance given- YES generic guides available to new customers
- Incentives for existing customers- None obvious
Credit cards, savings & Mortgages
Please leave your feedback for other financial products from Santander on our feedback and forum page, we really want to know what you have to say!
Tell us your experience with Santander. Rate this business on our ratings page.
Tell us about your experiences on our forum page.
Anything we need to know or to give us updates or corrections email us on email@example.com