- Business phone enquiries 0800 028 0282 or 0300 123 6123
- UK call centres: YES
- Live webchat: YES
- Facebook page: YES complaints seem to get reaction quickly!
- Part of BT group
- Market share/ number of customers:~750,000 (including residential)Will not release numbers of business customers due to data protection??
- switching to Plusnet :Very clear steps identified, great page on website
- Average time for new line installation: No clear steps identified and no time frame
- Existing customer incentives: YES recommend a friend -discounts on monthly bills
- Minimum contract length- range from rolling monthly to 24 month- ADSL service minimum 12 months for fibre, longer term contracts give best rates
- Complaints – Not publicised
- Customer charter: NO, but a strong service ethos written on website
- Complaints policy:YES, Clear steps identified, with clear time frame for response period
- Customer service/ complaints record available: SOME- Current waiting time online updated every 3 mins, most ticket queries ( not resolved within first call) dealt with within 18 hours, average physical faults repair time ~ 4 days
Compensation for repair of faults not made when stated/ late installation:
- Faults given attention within 20 hours, can pay for enhanced care to reduce reaction time
- Compensation/ refunds: Maximum £20 service credit
- Call divert used and any costs of calls credited to bill after fault fixed: NONE we could find
Charges made by Plusnet
- Returned DD’s £10.00
- Late payment charge £7.50
- Paper bills not available
- If using any other method other than DD to pay £1.25
- Early cancellation charges: Varies dependent on plan from £25 +
- When fact finding I tried to call Business customer services which states on website is open until 9pm Monday-Friday, lines were closed at 6pm Monday 3rd June 2013
- Engineer call out if customer found to have fault or an abortive engineer call out £144.00 then hourly rate.
- Enhanced Care £8.50 per month
- Customer services 0800 023 2221
- Minimum contract period 1, 12, 24 month plan dependent
- UK call centres
- Free set up for 12 & 24 month contracts (charged £4.99 delivery for router) Are allowed to use own router
- If using 1 month contract £40 activation charge plus £25 contribution for plusnet’s router. ( if chosen)
- Plans: ADSL costs £10-24 per month
- Fibre: £25-43 per month
- Moving premises: One free move per contract period thereafter £54.17 + VAT
- Plusnet vary price plans according to low cost areas and areas outside this can increase monthly plans by up to £5 per month
- Compensation is limited offer service credits up to £20
Charges for Business Broadband
- Abortive call out charges: £144 or £80 for fibre
- Ceasing charge if service ceases and customer does not request migration code £25.00
- Early termination charges : Roughly one months line rental for each remaining month in contract varies from £8-22.75 per month
- Enhanced care £8.50 per month
- Non DD payment £1.25 per month
NOTES- PLUSNET received Which recommended provider 2013.
Facebook pages do complain of problems with customer service wait times, this may be related to domestic customers
Tell us your experience with Plusnet business phone/ Broadband. Rate this business on our ratings page.
And/or tell us about your experiences with Plusnet business phone/Business Broadband on our forum page.
Anything we need to know or to give us updates or corrections email us on email@example.com