- Business phone sales 0800 953 0180 (unbelievably was on hold for 13 mins, however this is the main service line for all customers. Limited information available as the website is under going an update, and advisor could not answer all of my questions, however this call centre is massively superior to residential centre and has a more small enterprise feel)
- UK call centres: YES
- Live webchat: YES
- Market share/ number of customers:~32,000
- switching to Virgin :Clear steps identified, but no time frame indicated.
- Average time for new line installation: No clear steps identified and no time frame.
- Existing customer incentives: NO
- Minimum 24 month contract
- Early cancellation charges:
- Customer charter: NO, code of practise
- Complaints policy:YES, Clear steps identified.
- Customer service/ complaints record available: NO
- Moving premises: No Information currently available
Compensation for repair of faults not made when stated/ late installation:
- Faults 48 hours if ADSL provided
- Compensation/ refunds:service credits not outlined by advisor
- Call divert used only if requested
Charges made by Virgin
- Non Virgin fault engineer call out £150.00
- Early termination fee £ No information currently available
- Installation charges starts at £ No information currently available
- Paper bill £1.75 a month
Tell us your experience with Virgin business phone/ Broadband. Rate this business on our ratings page.
And/or tell us about your experiences with Virgin business phone/Business Broadband on our forum page.
Anything we need to know or to give us updates or corrections email us on firstname.lastname@example.org