- Home phone enquiries, 0845 722 3344
- Alternative found 0800 0920 500
- UK call centres: YES
- Complaints 0845 722 3344
- Facebook: YES but for all services.
- Market share/ number of customers: ~Unavailable
- Switching to Post Office -stated as easy! No time frame given
- Average time days to switch: Not identified
- Average time for new line installation: ~14 days
- Existing customer incentives: Recommend a friend £10 one off payment
- Minimum 12 month contract
- Early cancellation charges if within 6 months £15, 15 days notice after this period
- Special considerations for vunerable and low income customers: Limited
- Customer charter: NO, code of practise
- Complaints policy:YES, a bit brief, just aim to solve complaints within 10 days.
- Customer service/ complaints record available: NO
- Openreach engineers for installation
- Moving home: Must inform Post office 15 days prior to move so as not to incur charges from previous address
- Home mover new connection £60 Free if existing BT line
Compensation for repair of faults not made when stated/ late installation
No compensation policy
Charges made by Post Office home phone
- Debt recovery & admin charges applied if missed or late payment £15.32
- Missed or late payment charge £7.66
- Installation of new line £60
- Customer fault call out charges £126-180 per hour and £66-120 per hour or part hour thereafter.
Tell us your experience with Post Office home phone/Broadband/TV. Rate this business on our ratings page.
And/or tell us about your experiences with Post Office home phone/Broadband/TV on our forum page
Anything we need to know or to give us updates or corrections email us on email@example.com