- Customer services 0333 2024 606
- Complaints 0345 300 6301, Clear steps identified towards resolution.
- UK call centre-YES
- Market share/ number of customers available?~ 5 million customers in UK.
- Existing customer incentives? Yes- rewards from dual fuel and electric supplies, up to £20 per year for longer term customers.
- Customer service performance available?YES
- Oct- Dec 2012, 32% of complaints received were about customer service. This is the largest grouping of complaints. (see below)
- No live web chat
- Customer charter-Guaranteed standards.
- Switching of Domestic supply-Not really detailed online estimates up to 5 weeks.
Customer complaints: 1st October- 31st December 2012
- 226,087 complaints opened.
- Number complaints opened per 100,000 customers 3,023
- 92.3% resolved within a day
- 97.7% resolved within 8 weeks.
Top reasons for complaints:
- Customer service- 32%
- Billing 19%
- Prepayment 18%
- payment issues 14%
- debt 5%
- Customer Services 0333 202 4586
- New business 0345 055 0065
- Complaints 0345 055 0065
- UK call centres-YES
- Market share/number of customers available- N/A
- Existing customer incentives? None that we could see.
- Customer service performance available? No
- Live webchat-NO
- Facebook: Very useful for getting attention.
- Complaint resolution procedure- Clear steps identified towards resolution dedicated business team.
- Business Customer charter? NO, but have guaranteed service standards.
- Business Customer complaints performance-Not that we can see, guess included in the figures above.
Switching of business supply-No detailed stages on website.
2013 ‘Which’ rating results =9th /15 UK energy suppliers based on company satisfaction – including customer service, value for money and accuracy of bills.
Tell us your experience with E-ON. Rate this business on our ratings page.
Tell us about your experiences on our forum page.
Anything we need to know or to give us updates or corrections email us on firstname.lastname@example.org