- Customer services 0800 056 7777
- From mobiles 0113 820 7117
- From abroad +44 113 820 7117
- Complaints 0800 051 1643
- Live webchat?- YES
- Facebook: Good for getting attention.
- UK call centre- YES
- Market share/ number of customers available? ~ 5.7 million in total.
- Existing customer incentives? Yes, monthly draws and discounts, not very specific and have to register to enter.
- Customer service performance available? YES: 11.6 % of all complaints to EDF were about customer service. (1st Oct- 31st Dec 2012)
- Customer complaints? Call the complaints number & if still not happy- email CSDirector@edfenergy.com
- Complaint resolution procedure-very clear procedure aiming to get to resolution.
- Customer charter- YES- Customer commitments page.
Contact Vincent de Rivaz @ email@example.com he welcomes your feedback.
Switching of Domestic supply-Some steps identified, time to switch after 12 day cooling off period up to 3 weeks.
Customer complaint performance
- Number of complaints from domestic customers which EDF were not able to resolve by the end of the next working day
- 1/10/2010- 30/9/2011 – 48,730
Complaints in three month period 1st October-31st December 2012
- Number per 100,000 customers 8,072,
- Resolved by the end of next working day 90.45%
- Resolved within 8 weeks 99%
Reasons for complaints
- 58% Billing
- 11.7% Metering
- 11.6% customer service
- 6.9% prepayment meters,
- 2.2% debt .
- Customer services 0800 096 2255
- From abroad +44 113 820 7118
- Customer complaints 0800 096 2255
- Live webchat
- UK call centres-YES
- Market share/number of customers available- none I could see.
- Existing customer incentives? Yes, monthly draws and discounts- not very specific, have to register to receive them.
- Customer service performance available? Limited only call /email/webchat response times.
- Complaint resolution procedure-clear steps undertaken within time frame and clarity of actions.
- Business Customer charter?Yes see business customers commitments page-
- Business Customer complaints performance- None published on website.
- Switching of business supply- No clear steps outlined
2013 ‘Which’ rating -14th /15 UK energy suppliers based on company satisfaction – including customer service, value for money and accuracy of bills.
Tell us about your experience with EDF. Rate this business on our ratings page.
Tell us about your experiences on our forum page.
Anything we need to know or to give us updates or corrections email us on firstname.lastname@example.org