- New enquiries 0800 027 0404
- Existing customers 0845 270 0700
- From abroad +44 (0) 845 270 0700 May be expensive!
- Customer complaints 0845 2700 700
- Virtual asisstant online
- Found the site quite difficult to navigate.
- UK call centre-YES
- Market share/ number of customers available? ~5.2 million customers in UK
- Existing customer incentives? None obvious.
- Customer service performance available? 10% of all complaints recieved in the first quarter of 2013 were about customer service.
- Info for March 2013, 484,341, 70% connected in 20 seconds or less.
- 64,772,Emails received from website , 96 % answered within 48 hours
- 92% callback customers called back when promised.
- 83% Letters and emails answered within 5 days.
- 74% customer contacts resolved during first contact.
Customer complaints 1 October 2012- 31 December 2012
- 79,542 received,
- 1519 received per 100,000 customer accounts,
- 63% complaints resolved by end of the next working day,
- 98% resolved within 8 weeks.
Top 5 reasons for complaints-
- 55% billing
- 20% payment issues
- 10% customer service
- 6% customer establishment
- 3% metering
- Complaint resolution procedure-Clear steps identified.
- Customer charter-YES and industry standards.
- Switching of Domestic supply-No information found on website.
- New customer quotes- 0800 224 400
- Existing customers 0845 272 7000
- UK call centres-YES
- Market share/number of customers available- Included in above.
- Existing customer incentives? None obvious
- Customer service performance available? Included above.
- Complaint resolution procedure-None listed in business section, assume it is as above.
- Business Customer charter? None that we could see in business section.
- Business Customer complaints performance-Included above.
- Switching of business supply-No details online.
2013 ‘Which’ rating results =11th /15 UK energy suppliers based on company satisfaction – including customer service, value for money and accuracy of bills.
Tell us your experience with Scottish Power. Rate this business on our ratings page.
Tell us your experience with Scottish Power on our forum page.
Anything we need to know or to give us updates or corrections email us on email@example.com